1971 Julia Dream / Summer '68 - Single Japón Red Vinyl


ピンク・フロイド
夢に消えるジュリア

Productores: Pink Floyd, Norman Smith.
Productor ejecutivo: Norman Smith.
Discográfica: Odeon Records.
N° de catalogo: OR-2840.

"Julia Dream: This cut is from the album "RELICS" (OP-80261)"
"Summer '69: This cut is from the album "ATOM HEART MOTHER" (OP-80102)"


Tracks:

   Lado A.

01 Julia Dream (夢に消えるジュリア).
(Waters)   2:35

   Lado B.

01 Summer '68 (サマー'68).
(Wright)   5:28


Single Red Vinyl 7' - Edición Japón:

Discográfica Odeon Records.
N° de catalogo: OR-2840.

 Portada.

 Contraportada.

 Interior.

 Disco.

Etiquetas lados 1 y 2.


Letras:


Julia Dream.
(Waters)

Sunlight bright upon my pillow
Lighter than an eiderdown
Will she let the weeping willow
Wind his branches round
Julia dream, dreamboat queen, queen of all my dreams
Every night I turn the light out

Waiting for the velvet bride
Will the scaly armadillo
Find me where I'm hiding
Julia dream, dreamboat queen, queen of all my dreams
Will the misty master break me
Will the key unlock my mind
Will the following footsteps catch me
Am I really dying
Julia dream, dreamboat queen, queen of all my dreams.


Summer '68.
(Wright)

Would you like to say something before you leave
Perhaps you'd care to state exactly how you feel
We said goodbye before we've said hello
I hardly even like you, I shouldn't care at all
We met just six hours ago, the music was too loud
From your bed I came today and lost a bloody year
And I would like to know how do you feel
How do you feel.

Not a single word was said, the night still hid our fears
Occasionally you showed a smile but what was the need
I felt the cold far too soon in a room of ninety-five
My friends are lying in the sun, I wish that I was there
Tomorrow brings another town, another girl like you
Have you time before you leave to greet another man
Just you let me know how do you feel
How do you feel.

Goodbye to you...
Charlotte Pringle's too
I've had enough for one day.


Julia Dream.

Summer '68.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Buscar entradas x disco:

The Dark Side Of The Moon (87) Wish You Were Here (47) Animals (42) The Final Cut (40) A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (38) The Wall (38) Discovery (30) The Division Bell (26) The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn (26) Atom Heart Mother (25) A Saucerful Of Secrets (24) Meddle (22) More. Soundtrack From The Film (20) Obscured By Clouds (20) A Collection Of Great Dance Songs (18) Delicate Sound Of Thunder (17) About Face (16) Ummagumma (16) Oh By The Way (15) Relics (15) The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking (14) Radio K.A.O.S (10) Shine On (10) The Early Years 1965–1972 (10) Amused To Death (8) Odeon Records (8) Wet Dream (8) Works (8) p·u·l·s·e (8) Broken China (7) Masters Of Rock (7) Music From The Body (7) On An Island (7) The Endless River (7) Zabriskie Point. Music From The Motion Picture (7) David Gilmour Live In Pompeii (6) Echoes (6) Identity (6) Tonite Let's All Make Love In London (6) ZEE (6) Fictitious Sports (5) Is There Anybody Out There? (5) Live At Pompeii (5) Profiles (5) The Peel Sessions (5) Is This The Life We Really Want? (4) Live In Gdańsk (4) Rattle That Lock (4) Roger Waters The Wall (4) A Foot In The Door (3) A Nice Pair (3) Immersion Box Set (3) The Madcap Laughs (3) When The Wind Blows (3) Barrett (2) Crazy Diamond (2) David Gilmour In Concert (2) High Hopes (2) In The Flesh (2) Live At The Roundhouse (2) Lost For Words (2) Metallic Spheres (2) Remember That Night (2) Take It Back (2) When The Tigers Broke Free (2) 30th Anniversary Sampler (1) 4 Tracks Live from Abbey Road (1) An Introduction To Syd Barrett (1) Coming Back To Life (1) David Gilmour & Friends (1) Flickering Flame (1) Keep Talking (1) Knebworth. The Album (1) Octopus (1) Opel (1) Picnic. A Breath Of Fresh Air (1) Roger Waters Solo Album Collection (1) Roger Waters The Wall '90 (1) Supertracks (1) The Best Of Syd Barrett: Wouldn't You Miss Me? (1) The Radio One Sessions (1) The Story Of Wish You Were Here (1) The Wall Singles Collection (1) What Do You Want From Me (1) Ça Ira (1)